A bit about me...
I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking classes for Elementary Education. My classes have been great! I have been married for five and a half years. I have the best husband ever! He has been there for me every step of they way! I started my own business in December of 06. It was a liquidation store, but closed it so I could go back to school. I am currently working at Lambert's Cafe'. I've worked there for almost seven years. I go to school and wait table either morning or night. I have a very busy schedule!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 years from now...

I hope to be finished from school and teaching. My goal is to teach at Magnolia School in Magnolia Springs, AL. It's a new school and close to where I live! I also know a few people that work there. I plan on substituting here soon to get my foot in the door in the future! If not at Magnolia school then Foley Elementary school. It's less than a mile from my house. They also made a new addition to the school!

No comments: