A bit about me...
I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking classes for Elementary Education. My classes have been great! I have been married for five and a half years. I have the best husband ever! He has been there for me every step of they way! I started my own business in December of 06. It was a liquidation store, but closed it so I could go back to school. I am currently working at Lambert's Cafe'. I've worked there for almost seven years. I go to school and wait table either morning or night. I have a very busy schedule!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Public vs Private

Public vs Private schools, well I'd rather teach at a public school. The pay is much better than a private school. Also in Public schools, they have good benefits such as health care. There is also more opportunities to get involved. In private schools it would be smaller classrooms and more time to get help your children learn more. As for me, I'm sticking with Public schools.

No comments: