A bit about me...
I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking classes for Elementary Education. My classes have been great! I have been married for five and a half years. I have the best husband ever! He has been there for me every step of they way! I started my own business in December of 06. It was a liquidation store, but closed it so I could go back to school. I am currently working at Lambert's Cafe'. I've worked there for almost seven years. I go to school and wait table either morning or night. I have a very busy schedule!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lessons learned

I'm just getting started in my elementary education degree, but I've learned a lot this semester. In my P.E, rhythms and movements class, I've learned how to incorporate different subjects into the games. In EDM310, I've learned a lot of technology that I can use with the children and the parents. In Art, I have done lots of activities that can be incorporated into the classroom. So far all my classes have been great! I've learned a lot and have much more to learn!

No comments: