A bit about me...
I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking classes for Elementary Education. My classes have been great! I have been married for five and a half years. I have the best husband ever! He has been there for me every step of they way! I started my own business in December of 06. It was a liquidation store, but closed it so I could go back to school. I am currently working at Lambert's Cafe'. I've worked there for almost seven years. I go to school and wait table either morning or night. I have a very busy schedule!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My goals as a teacher!

My goals as a teacher is to keep my children up to date with the latest technology, introduce them to new things, have lots of hands on activities, try to keep the children at the same level, and help them where help is needed! I want to make my classroom a fun and exciting place. I've had my share of boring teachers and have on this semester in college. You need to keep your children involved and make it fun! I will learn from my mistakes and make changes to make my classroom better!

No comments: